Thursday, February 26, 2009

Premios Dardo award

Well Claire tagged me and I posted that I would do it when I had more time so here it is!
(now who the heck am I gonna tag??)

So, the rules that go with the award are...

STEP 1: Respond and rework. Answer the following questions on my blog, replacing one question that I dislike with a question of my own invention.
STEP 2: Add one more question of my own.
STEP 3: Tag eight other bloggers.

1) What is your favorite day of the week? Mondays most of the time, Lilly goes to daycare the most on Mondays (I love my little one but a break is nice, even though yes, I do miss her while she's gone lol) also Mondays are safety meetings at Tim's work and since he's officially laid off right now it's the only garunteed time without him (love him too but hey, men can drive you nuts!)

2) What is your biggest fear? hmm I have to think about that, I hate spiders...I guess my biggest fear is that one of these darned rattlers we have in the summer would bite my daughter :"(

3) What was your worst subject in school? History, growing up in Wyoming most of what we learned about didn't happen here and was very boring, I didn't get into history at all until I moved to Va and got to see Gettysburg.

4) Who is the last person you hugged? Lilly! Right before I put her to bed! (Ellie the goat was before that lol)

5) What websites do you visit when you go online? hehe, I have no life, I blog and I play all the games on facebook :) that doesn't leave much time for other sites.

6) What was the last item that you bought? umm...natural medicines for the three of us.

7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Africa! I'm like James Patterson in "the Ghost and the Darkness" I've been waiting my whole life to see it. I'd love going everywhere else too, Australia's next but Africa definetly tops the list.

8) If you woke up tomorrow and were the opposite sex what is the first thing you would do and why? I would stare at the toilet roll holder until I figured out how to put on a new roll. (how do you beat Claire's answer??!) hmmmm...stare at the sink till I figure out how to wash a dish or two??

9) If you couldn't have your current job, and money were not an issue, what would be your second choice? I would kill for a vet clinic here to work at, I miss my vet days terribly

10) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle?
Nope I've always been me and boring lol

11) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions, what would you do? Go for a long walk hunting rabbits and coyotes with just my dog (not the other two, they make too much noise and I miss "us" time with her), write my story (it'll be published about the time I'm 90 and too old to use any money from it), read someone else's story while in a nice hot bubble bath eating strawberries dipped in chocolate...

12) What was the last movie you watched?
What's a movie? LOL! (GO CLAIRE!) I don't have any idea what a movie is either...Truth be told it was Wiggles dance party. (does that even count?)

13) If you were to win the Powerball, what would you do with the money (besides invest it)? Buy our own land and a better house that isn't a too small trailer (No, I don't want a huge house either), make the farm of my dreams (pigs, chickens, goats, cattle, sheep, horses, ducks, pheasants, I'm sure I'm forgetting something) with a great big vegetable garden and berry patch and orchard and pantry and canning cellar and...(oh wait there's other questions...)

14) What is your favorite plant or flower and why? Tulips, although I don't know why...maybe it's because they were always the first to come up at my mom's house which meant that summer was on it's way

15) What do you do to try to make the world a better place? Good question, everything I'd like to do I seem to be inhibited in some way. And I recycle for selfish reasons (Yeah...Lilly's college fund is growing).

16)If you could be friends with anyone who would it be and why?? I recently connected back up with one of my childhood friends and I missed out on so much that happened in her life. I wish we could have stayed connected. I guess I really didn't answer my own question though...James Harriet, I love a man who's willing to strip down and lay on a freezing floor for hours with his hand up a cows rear all for the sake of saving the baby and mom :)) awwww.....

Now, who can I tag that hasn't been tagged...(is that a rule?) Those who are tagged below - please feel free to join, if you wish, but no obligation! I like Claires idea of seeing if they notice...dah dum
1. Farm Dreams
2. Hidden Haven Homestead
3. Melissa's Ramblings
4. A Dairy Prospective
5. A Homesteading-Neophyte
6. A View From the Green Barn
7. Woodland Tracers!
8. Our Family, Our Life
I had to add one! Can't believe I came up with enough to nominate!
9. Goats in the Garden!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin