Friday, February 6, 2009

99 things

Stealing from "is this Heaven, no this is Iowa" blog (she told me too!) lol


Things I've already done: Blue
Things I want to do:
Peach
Things I haven't done and don't want to - plain font

1. Started your own blog.

2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band
.
4.
Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.

6.
Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland/world. I've been to the San Diego one, but I dont remember it

8. Climbed a mountain. How big of a mountain? I've climbed our "sheep mountain" here

9. Held a praying mantis. they're cool!
10. Sang a solo.
11. Bungee jumped. (Not a chance...)
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea. I watched it from the coast though
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
What classifies as art?
15. Adopted a child. (No, but adopted lots of animals!)
16. Had food poisoning.That was NOT a fun night
17 Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.. Quite honestly it really isn't worth it
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.

21. Had a pillow fight. Who hasn't?
22. Hitch hiked. (Not a chance...)
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill. Nope never! *innocent look*
24. Built a snow fort They work great out of packed snowplow snow!
25. Held a lamb. Does a kid count?
26. Gone skinny dipping. What if someone saw me??!
27. Run a marathon. (Not a chance...)
28. Ridden a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. (Seriously now, who hasn't done this?!, ditto)
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise. carribean, would do it again as long as people quite dissapearing from ships...
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language. Learned German in school, live in a state that gets a lot of hispanics though and wouldn't mind learning Spanish
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. (What does "satisfied" mean? (I'd be happy to have my bills paid off)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing. Vedawoo! Yeah!
40. Seen Michelangelo's David in person.

41. Sung Karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt. Every year when I was a kid
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa. If there was one place I could visit...
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight. Does the beaches of Cheyenne count?
46. Been transported in an ambulance. (who would write that they want to on this??)

47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing. Rock Bass.
49. Seen the Sistine chapel in person.
50.
Been to the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud (OHHH TRACY!!!!)
54. Gone to a drive-in theatre. I'm too young, they all went out of business around here :(
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business (depends on you're definition of starting one)

58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen (I volunteer with animal charities instead)
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood. (it isn't as bad as you'd think.)
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
67. Bounced a check.
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy. (the problem I'm having is whether or not I want to pass them on and risk her breaking them)

70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar. (Nope but I've eaten Escargo and can't believe it's "gourmet")
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square. Not a big deal
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job. LMAO, one of these days I'll write in my blog how I got fired for not sniffing poop!
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London.
77. Broken a bone. Yeah but just a chip
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book. Give me a few more years I may have the time to finish it (when Im 80)
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. Unfortunatly yes, and eaten it too, not my favorite job though
88. Had chickenpox. (when I was little)
89. Saved someone’s life.
90.
Sat on a jury.
91. Met someone famous. Whoopi Goldberg

92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swum in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit.

98. Owned a cell phone.

99. Been stung by a bee. Wasp actually

1 comment:

Claire MW said...

Glad you stole it and had fun with it! That was the intent! Some of yours are in black text and I can't see them. I totally agree with your comment on the ambulance - why would anyone WANT to be transported in one. Weird.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin