Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Baby bunnies and new bunnies

On thursday we were blessed with the arrival of 10 new baby bunnies! Unfortunately one was born dead and 2 were born very small and lived only a few days. We do have 7 healthy happy kits left though!

Dad's "half"


Mom's "half"



Due to the number of requests I recieved when selling the last litter of bunnies for lops we decided to raise lops for profit. Sooo....

We also purchased two new babies! The first is a Holland Lop female "Flopsy"


The second is a Miniature Lop Male "Cottontail"


I will now need to build another rabbit hutch ;)

7 comments:

Judy T said...

Too cute! They are so tiny! But I bet they grow quickly.
Judy

Jennifer said...

They are so cute!!

Millie said...

They are getting big!

Michaela Dunn Leeper said...

Do you know where I might be able to acquire New Zealands or Californians?

Jennifer said...

Aww, nothing much more cute than a baby bunny!

Michaela Dunn Leeper said...

So I was looking at your archives, and I realised- the "Dad's half" the bunny 2nd one down- is that Cowboy?!?!?

Melody said...

They are adorable!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin