Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Computers stink!

Sorry for my long absence. I used to be able to go through and use my firefox screen and visit everything that I normally visited quickly and easily and Skipper would remember all the usernames and passwords for me. Well....for some reason my firefox has taken a dump and Im stuck with internet explorer. It knows none of my sites, I have no bookmarks anymore, and none of my passwords or usernames. It has been a daily challenge to try and remember them all. Hopefully I can get it fixed and up and running again soon. In the meantime I dont know how much I'll be able to make it on here. Everything takes me twice as long to look at because exploder is soooo slow on this computer and I have to type in usernames and passwords as well.


I apologize in advance for not reading your blogs as much as I should. It isn't that I don't love ya or want to know what's going on in your lives.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hey Gal~
I have just caught up with what you have been up to. I have been mostly offline myself for the past couple of months.
Congratulations on your baby news!! How exciting!!
I hope you are feeling well...
How is Lilly doing these days??
I hope all is going good!
Blessings~LillySue

Anonymous said...

I use Internet Explorer though and I jot down my usernames, etc. though on a 3X5 card or post-it notes.

Amy

http://goatpod2.wordpress.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin